Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Supply Chain Management Jobs April 2021,
Position: Senior Supply Chain Management Officer
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:-
- Implementing the annual procurement and disposal plans
- Providing secretariat to committee’s incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of asse
- Ensuring procured goods, services and works are as per specifications
- Drafting contract documents for goods, works and services
- Initiating request for payment for goods, works and services rendered and follow up to ensure settlement;
- Carrying out market surveys to ensure the Agency obtains value for
- Offering secretarial services to procurement committees
- Being the custodian of the tender box
- Handling routine enquiries from suppliers
- Ensuring proper maintenance of inventory
- Employing best storage methods
- Carrying out annual and periodic stock taking exercise
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Have four (4) years relevant work experience in public or private institution
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Procurement and Supplies Management, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Minimum KCSE C+ (Plus) or its equivalent
- Be a Member of KISM with a practicing license
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Be proficient in Computer applications and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the
- Proficiency in IT
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Team player
- Demonstrated competence in work
How to apply
Candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya and must attach the following documents on the application.
a. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations. (DCI)
b. Clearance/ Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board. (HELB)
c. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority. (KRA)
Shortlisted candidates will also be expected to clear with Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission. (EACC)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the Job Application Form <<<Click Here>>.
All duly completed Job Application Forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copies of certificates, National ID, relevant documents and testimonials not later than Friday 7th, May, 2021 at 5.00pm.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the right candidates.
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.