Radiographers Job, Latest Medical Job Vacancies,
KCPSB/2021/74: RADIOGRAPHERS: JG ‘H’ (4 POSTS)
This is the entry grade into the Radiographers cadre. Work at this level will be of limited scope and complexity and will be carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing radiographic services to the patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean grade C plain with C plain in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics and,
- Diploma in any of the following; Diagnostic Radiography/ Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized
Terms of Service: Three (3) year contract.
How to apply:
- Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County
- Applications should be made online through psbkericho.co.ke
- Applicants should submit their online applications attaching copies of National Identity cards/passport, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates on or before Monday 4th October, 2021
- Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/
- Only shortlisted applicants will be
- Canvassing will lead to automatic
Be aware of fraudsters. Applicants are advised not to send or give money for any purpose whatsoever including administrative or shortlisting fee. Anyone asking for money or soliciting for bribes should be reported to the nearest police station.