Job Vacancy: Digital Marketer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
The incumbent will be responsible for organising and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat).
1. Creating content including text posts, videos and images for use on Social Media.
2. Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy.
3. Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck.
4. Interacting with Customers and dealing with Customers’ enquries.
5. Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
6. Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
7. Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent.
8. Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
Who are you?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of Bachelors in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or any other relevant course.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Conversant with Hootsuite, Buffer and TweetDeck
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Organisational skills
- Analytical Ability
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once
- Problem solving skills
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com by 24th November 2021.
Clearly state the subject heading as “DIGITAL MARKETER”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.