Job Title: Logistics Manager
Starting Date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
The Logistics Supervisor will be responsible for increasing the delivery efficiency and decreasing the delivery cost.
The incumbent will also be responsible for order delivery time, delivery rate and identifying the average cost of each delivery.
1. Developing integrated logistics solutions and services to Kilimall customers in term of delivery efficiency
2. Shipping cost and headcount cost control to improve profit in logistics
3. Fully responsible for the service quality and work output in collection points, sorting center, transport and delivery
4. Working closely with customer service department to solve delayed orders
5. Fostering healthy Industrial Relations with courier partners and collection points
6. Ensuring performance assessments of all employees within the department are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
Who are you?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing logistic department
- 2C logistic management experience is preferable
- Preferably candidates with working experience in a courier and logistics company.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com. clearly stating the subject heading “LOGISTICS MANAGER” by 29th April 2021.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.