Kilishop Operations Assistant Job, Kenyan Jobs September 2021,
Starting date: Immediately Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
KILISHOP OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
The incumbent will be responsible for opening more KiliShop, improving Kilishop’s work, quality of service and brand coverage in the assigned region.
- Expanding of Kilishop in the assigned
- Management of Kilishop operation in the region, including but not limited to Kilishop’s management, supervision and
- Regional marketing and
- Product promotion and project implementation of Kilishop in the region
- Business resource integration and deployment
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management related course or any other relevant course
- Regional shops management experience is preferred
- Good communication skills and customer service awareness
- Strong ability of organization and coordination and business negotiation
- High work efficiency and ability to identify problems and solve them
- Good interpersonal skills, strong sense of teamwork, practical and able to work under pressure
- Strong career ambition, curiosity and self-motivation
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com by 20th September 2021. Clearly state the subject heading as “KILISHOP OPERATIONS ASSISTANT”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.