Following is a list of the duties that may be asked of a Kindergarten Administrator. The Head Teacher will finalize duties expected of you at the Kindergarten. From time to time it may be necessary to ask the Kindergarten Administrator to perform duties beyond this list in order to meet the needs of Kindergarten operations
- Sign in entry, enrolments, timesheets for staff, updating family details, alerting of
- frequent absences, and extracting reports.
- Prepare induction material for new starters and their families
- Marketing the Kindergarten and process enrolments – including all related paper work. e.g. immunization records, attestations etc.
- Typing, filing, photocopying, laminating, binding etc.
- Answer phones, assist visitors, enquiries, family enquires up to the point of induction, process mail etc.
- Accounts Payable – Process payments, monitor payments and follow up under the direction of the Head Teacher
- Accounts Receivable – Prepare fees invoices, banking, credit control and reconciliation
- Assist the Head Teacher with financial processes and budget management where required
- Prepare reports and returns as required by the Head Teacher relating to administrator
- Publish newsletters (written by the teaching team)
- Preparing and maintaining resources/supplies if required to support the teaching team
- Inputting information – If required
- Monitor financial affairs, including budgets and purchasing of school expenses
- Conduct teacher and staff evaluations to ensure proper implementation of curriculum
- Represent and maintain school image and reputation
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Attend school-related events on weekends and evenings
Submit your CV to [email protected]