Tutorial Fellow Job, University Jobs Kenya 2021,
Kirinyaga University is a chartered government owned and established under the Universities Act No.42 of 2012. At present, the University runs degree programmes across five faculties; Health Sciences, Hospitality and Textile Technology, Pure and Applied Sciences, Business and Education and Engineering and Built Environment. The University, situated about 115 kilometers from Nairobi, is among the vibrant and fastest growing citadels of learning in Kenya.
The University invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons with excellent academic credentials to fill the following vacant positions;
TUTORIAL FELLOW GRADE 11
- Teaching, evaluation and mentoring undergraduate
- Setting, administering and marking
- Developing teaching and learning
- Participating in preparation of Department and Faculty development
- Organizing and supervising educational activities for undergraduate
- Attending and participating in seminars, workshops and conferences in relevant
- Participating in administrative, academic and consultancy activities in the Department and other
- Participating in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of curricula in the
- Participating in Departmental meetings and other activities for effective and efficient management of the Department and faculty
- Have Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree qualification from accredited and recognized university in the relevant field;
- Be registerable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)or equivalent Doctoral Degree qualification; and
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
Terms and conditions of service
- Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration
- Employment will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms except for Tutorial
- Those with degrees from foreign universities should attach certificates of equation and recognition of qualifications from Kenya National Qualifications
- Applicants must meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution, 2010
How to Apply
Applicants must submit five (5) copies of applications giving details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and areas of specialization, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and a copy of most recent letter of appointment.
Interested applicants should send the applications to the undersigned, quoting the reference number for the job applied for so as to be received on or before 9th August, 2021.
THE VICE CHANCELLOR
P. O. BOX 143-10300