Senior Driver Job, Driver Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Driving a vehicle as authorized, carrying out routine checks on the vehicles cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure etc. Detecting and reporting malfunction of vehicle system Maintenance of work tickets for the vehicle assigned. Ensure the safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road. Oversees safety of passenger and or goods there in and maintaining cleanness of the vehicle. Transport authorized staff to designated locations in a safe and timely manner -Maintain all valid legal documents such as driving license, work tickets insurance and safety hazards
Requirements for Appointment
- Served in the grade of driver I for minimum of 3 years
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement for the classes of vehicles driver is to drive
- Much be at least a KCSE certificate and able to communicate
- Occupational Trade Test 1 for Drivers
- Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association of Kenya
- Attended a refresher course for driving lasting not less than 1 week within every 3 years of Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution
- FISRT AID certificate course lasting not less than one week from st john ambulance or Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution
- Valid PSV and certificate of good conduct from Kenya
- Any other qualification as may be adjudged to be equivalent by NTSA
How To Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
Applications must be submitted on or before: 4TH JUNE, 2021. Latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.