Manager Engineering (Mechanical) Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2021,
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in any of the Engineering disciplines or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the institute of Engineers ofKenya
- Registration by the Engineer’s Registration Board of Kenya or its equivalent.
- Professional registration (Engineers Board of Kenya or its Equivalent)
- Current valid annual practicing license from the Engineer’s Registration Board of Kenya.
- Corporate Membership with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK).
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- A minimum period of Eight (8) years relevant work with at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Complied the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, (2010)
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of the departmental strategic plan and policies;
- Formulate departmental work plans and budgets for approval;
- Develop inventory for all Hospital equipments, plants and infrastructure;
- Implement engineering and professional policies and guidelines relating to engineering practice;
- Participate in conducting an engineering and operational research;
- Coordinate capacity development including guiding, training, mentoring and coaching of staff ;
- Coordinate committees as assigned by Director facilities and Service or other appointing authority;
- Formulate a replacement and renovation plan for hospital equipments, plants and infrastructure.
- Participate in development of technical specifications and bill of quantities for all engineering infrastructure, equipments and projects
- Coordinationof submission of all monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the Division;
- Ensuring effective utilization of financial resources in Engineering department;
- Participate in development of procurement plan/estimates
- Oversee implementation of procurement plans for engineering and related commodities
- Identify procurement needs of thedepartment and participate in tendering processes;
How To Apply
Those Interested in the above positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to download and fill the Hospital application form available at KNH Website. The application form together with a detailed C.V indicating qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 5th July 2021 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”