Officer- Customs (External Statistics) Job, Other Professions,
Position: Officer- Customs (External Statistics)
Key performance indicators (customs) and
Overall revenue performance analysis (customs).
- Maintain data base on policy changes for customs and estimating revenue impact,
- Generate and compilation customs statistics to assist in research and planning activities,
- Analyze and interpret revenue statistics and provide insights on performance and mitigating strategies.
- Prepare revenue performance report(s) (customs Statistics),
- Ensure regular update and improvement of Customs Key Performance indicators,
- Assist the research section in improving the KRA revenue forecasting model(customs), by provision of requisite data,
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Customs Revenue Report.
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Economics & Statistics
- Training in Computer Packages, Advanced Excel and Customs Administration would be an added advantage.
- One (1) year relevant work experience
- Analytical and Technological ability
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Customs Understanding
- Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Problem solving skills
- Good decision making capabilities
- Listening and Verbal Communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented person
How to apply