Supervisor – Records Management Job, Other Professions,
Position: Supervisor – Records Management
This role is responsible for ensuring implementation by department registry management guidelines, policies, procedures and disposal of records in line with legislative framework in the Authority.
- Ensure implementation of the records management guidelines, procedures, standards and policies.
- Conduct records survey and appraisals to identify records that have outlived their usefulness and are deemed fit for disposal
- Conduct disposal of obsolete records in the Authority
- Conduct records management awareness in the Authority.
- Participate in relocation of records to new offices or archives in line with user requests.
- Ensure user departments maintain good housekeeping practice in the records storage areas.
- Ensure identification of vital records for digital preservation.
- Liaise with Kenya National Archives and Documentation Services regional representatives on disposition process of KRA records as per Public Archives Act Cap.
- A relevant university degree from a recognized institution
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role.
- People management skills
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Tax business understanding
How to apply