KUSCCO Mutual Assurance Limited was incorporated in Kenya in January 2019 and is a subsidiary company of KUSCCO Ltd with a vision, to be the leading insurer committed to quality with unwavering client focus.”
In order to grow its sales force, the company wishes to recruit experienced and dynamic Unit Managers.
Jobs Re-Advertisement: Unit Managers
Main Role: The Unit Manager will be responsible for recruiting life insurance agents, training, managing and achieving results through individual sales in line with the organization objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for delivery of business plan targets including revenue, persistency, productivity and business mix acquisition of new clients for retail and corporate.
- Recruitment and training of life insurance sales agents.
- Formulate and implement innovative sales techniques to increase the unit sales volume.
- Conduct monthly performance management/review of sales agents.
- Assist the unit members to recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer experience and sales potential.
- Implement and supervise the unit sales incentive programs.
Minimum Academic Qualifications & Experience
- A Diploma in insurance, sales and marketing. A Bachelors degree in a business-related course will be an added advantage.
- Must have Certificate of Proficiency (COP).
- Proven good performance record of 3 years from a financial institution or insurance sector.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines. Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships. Responsible, reliable and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter (stating current and expected pay) & updated CV (with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate or former supervisor ) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer to reach us on or before 17th September 2021 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who had submitted their applications earlier need not to re-apply.