Job Title: Accelerator Lab Consultant
Reporting to: Food Technology Manager
Our client, a leading food processing and packaging solutions company, seeks to engage an Accelerator Lab Consultant.
The successful candidate will support fast prototyping in the market.
Scope of Work:
- Technical Assistant to the Global PDC & Food Technology Manager in the market with Food Prototyping and Reporting.
- Test pre-defined formulations in a Lab scale.
- Prepare Prototypes to be tasted by customers.
- Report and document the preparation process using pre-defined templates from Accelerator Lab.
- Organise logistics of ingredients with Marketing Manager from Market CIAs.
- Participate and run Sensory Analysis Sessions.
- Use pre-defined Red Jade Templates to collect data.
- Organise sampling for Customer Tasting Session.
- Prepare the session and clean up location after session.
- Execution of Consumer and Sensory Panels for Product Development.
Out of Scope: Definition and Hire of location for prototyping and tasting.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Food technology, Gastronomy, Nutrition, Biochemical Science or Chemical Engineering.
2. Must have practical working experience from the food industry or other biochemical industry.
3. Must possess knowledge and basic skills in the field of Sensory Analysis.
4. Demonstrate strong interest in working together with customers.
5. Demonstrate interest in discussing food processing from a practical standpoint. If coming from another industry, a curiosity to learn food processing.
6. Be a collaborative person with a positive attitude focusing on finding solutions rather than amplifying challenges.
7. Be pro-active, accurate and enjoy taking responsibility.
8. Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
9. Fluency in written and spoken French or Arabic is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Accelerator Lab Consultant by 5 p.m, Friday, 25th June 2021.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.