Master the art of labour laws
Are you an HR professional looking to better understand labour laws?
Would you like to acquire practical knowledge of labour, employment and industrial law use the knowledge to develop the right HR skills?
Do you, as an HR manager, want to make better decisions, frame better policies and deal with external agencies much better and climb the corporate ladder faster than the rest?
This labour laws short course is for you!
When you join this practical labour laws course, you will acquire practical knowledge in labour laws that will help you get to the next level of your career.
Watch What The Last Class Had To Say About The Labour Laws Course
Why Enroll for The Labour Laws In HR Training?
You should enroll for the training if you are:
- A decision maker, Industrial and factory manager, project manager or labour officer
- An HR professional
- A Compliance specialist, company secretary or chartered accountants who wishes to help your clients to comply with labour laws
- A law student and lawyer who wants to excel in labour and employment law related matters
- A labour law practitioner – both consultants and litigators
- An HR managers looking to grow into a leadership role
- An entrepreneur and director who wants to master legal aspects of labour and industrial laws
Last year, I was promoted to the position of an operations manager in an IT firm. The new role involves managing a team and running the HR department as we currently don’t have an HR manager. I signed up for the Labour Laws in HR course since I wanted to understand Labour Laws because I am not experienced in that area. I am now able to develop a HR policy, set KPI’s, implement a performance management system and i now fully understand the labour laws. I feel confident in my ability to deliver in my new HR job. Justus – IT Firm
When you join the Labour Laws training, you will master;
- How to create and execute appropriate documentation with your employees, consultants, vendors and others to achieve the organization’s commercial intent
- How to implement appropriate and customized policies as per the need of your organization
- How to enforce appropriate consequences for disciplinary violations such a disciplinary proceedings, show cause notices and imposition of penalties within the legal framework
- Ways to minimize employment-litigation risk as well as avoid punitive actions by labour department
- How to create implementation and compliance management frameworks for any organization, including large organizations with different kinds of operations, workplaces and pan-India presence
- How to build legal cases, instruct lawyers and help your organization to prevail in employment and labour law cases
We are accredited by the IHRM (Institute of Human Resource Management) and are also a NITA authorised training institution. Upon completion, you will receive a certified certificate.
Join Our Next Class
Our next class is an Evening Class (Zoom live class) starting on Tuesday 8th June 2021 for 2 Days – Tuesday & Wednesday – 6 pm to 8.00 Pm.
Your investment for the course is at a discounted fee of Kshs 2000 (inclusive of Labour Laws Certification after successful completion of the course).
Your investment for the class can be made through our Mpesa buy goods till number 5343171 or via cheque to Corporate Staffing Services Ltd.
Request For More Information
To inquire on the upcoming training or for future training, please fill in your details in the form below and the Client Service Executive will get in touch. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry
What I loved most about the course was that the trainer provided an open and non-judgemental environment. I had 4 years of experience in HR & Admin but the training helped me gain more perspective into HR and its applicability. I gained practical knowledge in recruitment, performance reviews, labour laws and statutory compliances etc. All this was possible through practical examples and full support from the expert trainer. I would highly recommend this course for someone who wishes to succeed in HR. Mary– Hr & Admin Officer
As a top HR consulting company, we are accredited by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA), and the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
Discover Our Training Center
Meet Your Trainer
Perminus Wainaina is the C.E.O and Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 25 staff and has wide experience in coaching, leadership development, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years, he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role. He, therefore, understands the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
In this capacity, he has consulted for top local and international companies in HR areas like; Organizational review, HR audit, Recruitment, Training, and Performance management.
Some of the companies he has consulted for include; UN Women, Oxfam, Windsor Golf Club, Davis & Shirtliff, Global Peace Foundation, Google, Honda, AAR Insurance, Nivea, Weetabix, Safaricom Investment Cooperative, among others.
He is a recognized advisor on HR Related matters and has been featured in major dailies and TV stations.
He has also served part-time lecturer at the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) and was a member of the HR Technical Committee representing the private sector, at the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Human Resource Standardization Committee.
N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It’s FREE.