ActionAid is a leading international charity. We support women and children in extreme poverty. We fight for their rights and for lasting change
Kshs.172,258 per month
The position will support, strengthen and develop the methodological capacity of the GP Kenya trainer team, oversee training quality assurance processes with all trainings, as well as ensuring the smooth running of courses and offer support to Youth Hub activities. Working closely with the MEAL Coordinator be an integral M&E position that will dwell on quality of training and track learning within the organization and program work at community level and be in charge of unit reporting. Ensure quality trainers, quality content, quality delivery and impactful learning. Should pinpoint capacity gaps and together with manager target the right associates including AAIK staff, trainer exchange, TCDC and consultants.
- University degree in social sciences, international relations, development studies, or a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in the fields of non-formal education, youth programmes & campaigns or with youth at risk; Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English are essential;
- Strong demonstrated passion for women rights and feminism;
- Demonstrable experience in peer to peer learning and M&E;
- Strong analytical skills and good political judgment is desirable, participatory training methods and action research;
- Strong leadership and mentorship abilities;
- Previous INGO/Training on programming/advocacy/campaign management experience or Institutions experience would be a considerable advantage;
- Experience in and understanding of youth, governance, people centered development, civil society are areas of advantage.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th July, 2021