The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Internship Period: One (1) year
Reporting to the Manager, Legal Framework, Responsiveness and Analysis the selected candidate will be deployed within the Regulatory Framework department.
The intern will be responsible for;
- Undertake legal research to help in legal review;
- Undertake legal drafting under the guidance of an experienced Counsel;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the development of legislative instruments;
- Coordinating stakeholder workshops;
- Prepare department reports as may be required from time to time;
- Maintain and update department records;
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Preference will be given to students who had graduated within the last two years
- Certificate of good conduct – This will be mandatory to the successful candidate
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork.
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th April, 2021