Litigation Advocate Job, Latest Legal Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Job Title: Litigation Advocate – Law Firm,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a start-up law firm based in Nairobi. They are seeking to hire a Female Litigation Advocate who will be tasked with handling all phases of litigation for clients
- Drafting and reviewing of litigation documents
- Giving legal opinions and advice on any areas of the law arising litigation
- Consultations with clients and counsel as well as reviewing new legislations.
- Attending court sessions and in addition, provide a high quality legal service to all clients.
- Conducting negotiations with a view to settling potentially litigious matters.
- To grow revenue through achieving fee targets and time targets.
- Offering advice on the law, legal procedures.
- Research on diverse range of assigned issues, documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the law.
- Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests.
- Attract additional business from new and existing clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Female advocate with 2+ years post admission working experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Excellent communication.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and aggressive.