Dispatch Riders Job, Kenyan Current Driving Jobs,
We are a tech-logistics firm based in Nairobi, looking to fill the position of dispatch rider.
The Dispatch Rider will be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and company property at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before the commencement of any journey.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Advise supervisor when a motorcycle is due for service and insurance renewal.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Valid Driving license with required class stamp.
- Minimum KCSE Certificate
- MUST have good customer service skills
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience riding with thorough geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- MUST have a working Smart Phone.
- MUST be tech-savvy.
- MUST be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be diligent, honest, clean, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills.
Key Relationships of the Dispatch Rider
- Staff members
- Vendors & customers.
- Heads of Departments
- The Receptionist.
Key Job Measures:
- Efficient, prompt and timely delivery and pickup of assigned orders. Giving prompt feedback on delivery/pickup status using the rider application.
- Ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter quoting current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 8th October 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.