Clinical Officer Job, Medical Jobs Kenya 2021,
Our hospital is an outpatient facility located in Lodwar Turkana County. We are looking for a clinician to fill the role specified above in our hospital. The Clinician will report to the Head of Clinical services and shall be assigned responsibilities as below:
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing, and treating patients’ common ailments at the outpatient health department.
- In collaboration with the team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Appropriately refer or admit patients who require hospitalization or specialized services
- Attend ward rounds and participate in multidisciplinary patient care
- Undertaking clinical checks on all treatment sheets and prescriptions for suitability of treatment
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers
- Sensitizing patients and clients, through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Perform clinical procedures within the rules and regulations consistent with organization procedures.
- Handle patient data / information confidentially always.
- Keeping and maintaining complete and up to date client records in collaboration with the MoH guidelines
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution
- At least 2 years of experience in a busy Hospital.
- Certificate of Registration and practice license from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; https://lodwarhillshosp.org/job-openings/ , Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV. Or
- Submit curriculum vitae, and testimonials by email email@example.com with the Position as the Subject no later than 25th Oct 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NB; LODWAR HILLS HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS. EMPLOYMENT IS PURELY BASED ON MERIT