Job Title: Logistics and Dispatch Officer
Job Location: Nairobi
Gross Salary: 25k – 35k
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of FMCG products based in Thika.
The company produces quality branded fruit drinks, sauces, spreads and mineral water.
They seek to hire a talented and qualified Logistics and Dispatch Officer who will be reporting to the Sales Manager and working with other sales and administration staff.
He/She will be responsible for effective Sales coordination and Customer Care activities.
- Receiving orders from sales representatives and customers and processing the same to the Dispatch/stores department and following up for fulfilment of the same.
- Analyzing received orders versus stocks available and requisitions for optimum production requirements
- Generating customer invoices as per required orders and dispatches.
- Generating loading sheets in accordance with the orders and hands over to Dispatch team for delivery to appropriate customers
- Preparing the orders in house summary
- Maintaining and operating the bulk SMS account
- Updating all sales employees via text on daily sales and deliveries made
- Preparing Daily reports on orders and deliveries made
- Carry out any other duties at the request of the management as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience as a logistics & Dispatch Officer
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Knowledge of Pastel, MS Office package
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Logistics & Dispatch Officer -Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th June 2021