User Interface/User Experience Job, IT Jobs Kenya June,
LorPer consulting in an organisation that was founded to support startups in the African continent to attract, develop and build capacity in our fast-growing continent to ensure as the world grows, Africa takes its rightful place in supporting the growth.
Africa is not only diverse in resources but people as its most valuable contribution to development. The potential is immense and the world is fast recognising the potential. We need to be ready to tap into this.
Our client is a Kenyan Based world-class technology solutions company built by an experienced and highly skilled team of tech luminaries, passionate about creating value. Our clients organization is involved in building enterprise systems that have an impact on people, organizations, governments and economies within Africa.
If you are a passionate individual, skilled in your field and a fast learner, then you will probably be a great fit for our clients’ team. If you are looking to expand your capability and learning, hop on and browse through our available positions and get a step closer to working in a multicultural and progressive work environment – with a highly creative and innovative team.
You will fit right in if you:
- Are passionate, almost OCD about simplified, clean, readable and highly maintainable code
- Have experience working with Git
- Enjoy learning, sharing and applying new skills
- Can communicate concisely, frankly and clearly
- Have critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Can contribute to developing a company’s culture to make it a more efficient and fun place to work
User Interface, User Experience Designer
- You will be responsible for developing the best user experiences and designing beautiful user interfaces for our various products.
- You will be developing easy to use user flows and processes and designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframing and design software like Figma, AdobeXD, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Conversant with using UI/UX Design Systems and Patterns
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and team members
• Good personal time-management and project management skills
How to Apply
To apply, kindly submit your CV and cover letter using this link: https://forms.gle/2LzRPM3mmg4uSb1UA