Administration Manager Job, Administration Jobs April 2021
Job Title : Administration Manager
Work Location : Nairobi
The main purpose of the role is to oversee business operations which include supervising the administrative team working in housekeeping, facilities, and reception, and is responsible for ensuring the M-KOPA office is well maintained.
- Developing strategic initiatives for the administration department in line with the corporate strategy including;
- Developing, implementing, and continuously reviewing the operating policies and procedures of the department
- Developing service level agreements that facilitate the provision of administrative, recreational, and transport services
- Overseeing general administrative activities which include the provision of transport, cleaning services, switchboard in liaison with IT department, and other outsourced services
- Ensuring the efficient provision of transport, security, cleaning services, and water supply in the M-KOPA office
- Ensuring compliance with company Health & Safety policy including co-coordinating disaster management and emergency response activities in liaison with the EHS Manager
- Overseeing the provision of efficient records management including fuel consumption and vehicle utilization and preparing responses to audit queries and present to auditors when called upon
- Responsible for maintaining the relations and managing service contracts and service level agreements for outsourced services delivering cleaning, repair & maintenance services at the M-KOPA office.
- Overseeing the supervision of inspections of the building and prescribing remedial measures
- Ensuring the office is well stocked with necessary supplies, and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with finance and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and expenses.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees within the administrative department, and taking corrective action where necessary
- Relevant qualification in Public Administration, Business Administration, Social Science Human Resource Management, or equivalent
- Be proficient in computer applications
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, open to change, good attitude, self-drive, a great time manage
How to apply