Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Diploma In Plant Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Experience: Over 3 Years
Reports To: General Manager
Job Summary: The position is responsible for leading and managing all Plant machinery and equipment maintenance to ensure reliability and flexibility for maximum utilization in production line with safety while maintaining the quality standards
- Developing and implementing maintenance plans for Plant equipment and Machinery
- Ensuring preventive maintenance by using information provided to guide action
- Scheduling and ensuring statutory inspections to the required standards
- Managing and optimizing maintenance of spares Inventory
- Ensuring machine safety and product quality
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking for best practices in plant and equipment maintenance
- Plan and oversee all repairs and installation activities.
- Managing and monitoring expenses and controlling budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Allocate workload to all maintenance personnel.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Plan and schedule all machine services and overhauls.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum diploma in plant mechanical and electrical engineering
- Knowledge in plc controls is an added advantage.
- Over 3 Years’ experience in a busy Manufacturing company
- Above 35 years of Age
How to Apply
Send your CV with at least three professional referees and a Cover Letter stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Applications to be received by COB 01/05/2021
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.