We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
CMA/MA/04/2021 – 1 POST
Reporting to the Director Corporate Services, the Manager Administration will be responsible for the planning and coordination of administrative services at the Authority. This is a position under permanent and pensionable terms of service.
- Planning, administering, and controlling budgets for contracts, equipment, maintenance and office supplies;
- Coordinating the provision and implementation of general insurance needs of the Authority to ensure risk mitigation;
- Developing service delivery standards and monitoring mechanisms for externally provided administrative services;
- Overseeing office cleaning and fumigation to ensure maintenance of a conducive work environment;
- Overseeing the execution of all contracts relating to provision of administrative services;
- Overseeing the maintenance and repair of office equipment, furniture and fittings, electrical and mechanical systems, vehicles and other related appliances;
- Managing leasing of office space and oversee necessary renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations;
- Coordinating development and implementation of transport and travel policies and procedures at the Authority;
- Overseeing the implementation and monitoring of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy working closely with the Senior Manager People and Culture;
- Managing the identification and mitigation of divisional risks and coordinate the Quality Management Standards implementation for the Unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Master’s Degree in relevant field;
- Diploma in Business Administration/Management or related field
- Member of a professional body in good standing where applicable
- At least 2 years in a supervisory position
- At least six (6) years of work experience
- Management course lasting not less than 4 weeks is added advantage.
- High Integrity level
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work under pressure
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 3 November. 2021