We are looking for a seasoned candidate to fill an open vacancy of Manager, Advertising Agency based in Juba, South Sudan.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following roles:
- Produce creative thought leadership in the creation of high-quality broadcast and print, as well as experiential, environmental, and digital design
- Evaluate marketing and campaign strategies.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure each project, in accordance with briefing, are clearly outlined and estimated
- Suggest the best practice to be adopted
- Suggest and/or approve best quality job for delivery
- Come up with creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, creative wall reviews, and project kick-off meetings
- Guide, influence, and motivate others with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations.
- Crack new ideas for creative team management and processes
- Manage and contribute to a variety of projects
- Assist in the supervision of the creative department to promote an inspiring atmosphere and desirable work flow to achieve the best work among other duties.
- Diploma in art and design, graphic design or any other relevant discipline. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a busy advertising agency.
- Excellent knowledge of required ecommerce best practices
- Passion for design platforms, i.e. interactive design, mobile, and touch-screen
- Demonstrated ability to take projects from initial stage to delivery of final product
- Understanding of the enormous capabilities of the web
- Extreme attention to details plus the ability to communicate clearly and briefly
- Smart, self motivated, articulate, diplomatic, approachable, confident, passionate, curious and fun
- Great in digital and video disciplines
- Exceptional layout, typography composition, and production skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of art or design styles and history
- Ability to be current with the latest trends of visual influencers across the entertainment and tech industries
- Demonstrated leadership ability with the ability to lead both creative and non-creative team.
Do you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging opportunity?
Kindly but urgently send your CV to email@example.com