Job Re-Advertisement: Marketing Associate
WYLDE International is a professional services consulting firm that works with ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to grow and scale their businesses while delivering impactful products and services to their customers.
WYLDE founded in 2004 has worked with over 7500 entrepreneurs in cohorts or directly and enabled many of them to grow businesses.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for creating exciting strategies and ideas to promote the company internally and externally.
He/she will ensure all marketing activities are effective and delivered to plan in a timely manner within budget. These strategies will lead to achievement of business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute towards creating marketing and design strategies for specific campaigns and keeping up to date with the annual marketing plan.
- Assist in website maintenance and social media and in the delivery of engaging content.
- Manage multiple social media campaigns from organic posting to boosted campaigns, working with brand designers and agencies to produce content that drives engagement and reach.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Develop, manage and improve the design, user experience, traffic, and content of the website.
- Together with the Branding, PR and digital marketing agency plan and execute all marketing activities (online and offline), including digital SEO/ SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising ensuring promotional and brand campaign objectives are met.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Identify digital marketing trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights so that value for money is achieved.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create web pages, social media campaigns and microsites that optimize user experience.
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Experience in digital marketing preferable
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Have excellent digital literacy and experience in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- At least 2 years in marketing
- Proven experience in a marketing role
- Familiarity with Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing
- Ability to confidently administer and manage multiple projects with good prioritization skills.
- Excellent, flexible design skills that reflect and support the existing brand look and feel.
- Interest in developing technologies which can be utilized to positive effect.
- An enthusiastic and positive team player.
- Positive attitude and high energy with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and ability to maintain strong relationships
- Minimum diploma in marketing, communication, graphic design, communication, or related field.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to Fanisi HR at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 13th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WYLDE International is an equal opportunity employer.