BIDCORO Africa Ltd is a partnership between BIDCO Africa Ltd. and CORO A/S based in Denmark, formed to develop and deliver products specifically to suit the needs of the East African consumer.
Reporting to the BIDCORO Marketing Manager, the Marketing-Channel Development Officer will be responsible for the following:
- To secure that BIDCORO’s brands plans are well planned & executed into relevant channel & Key Account plans.
- To develop channel execution programs and strategies with the objective of growing presence, visibility, volume and profitability of BIDCORO brands within the modern trade & Convenience channel ,
- To design and conceptualize the channel strategies to be adopted by the marketing team in the deployment of new packs, flavors, or brands in the market.
- In collaboration with the Marketing & Trade Marketing develop and implement programs to drive profitable growth, loyalty and expand the footprint of BIDCORO brands across the various modern trade channels
- To identify new revenue opportunities with major Key-accounts and collaboratively in conjunction with the KAM teams develop joint business plans with key partners to capture modern trade value and volume share within all beverage categories BIDCORO participates in.
- To deploy customer relationship management tools for deployment by the commercial team with
- top chains
- To develop and deploy Category Management in collaboration with the Key accounts team in MT chains
- In collaboration with the trade marketing manager develop channel training toolkits and facilitate the coaching of the Key accounts and merchandising team on new campaigns and channel deployment strategies and tactics
- To Develop and implement 12 months activation plans for relevant customers & chains that are total inline with the brand plans.
- To drive volume , distribution & profitability at relevant key accounts & channels and report daily , weekly & monthly in the agreed setup & quality.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Education: Degree
- Sales and Marketing Professional Training
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in FMCG industry
- 3 Years in a Key Account Management role with good sales track record
The subject of the email should be the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 17th May, 2021