Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Unit: Smart Brands Limited
Starting date: Immediate
About the Role
- Managing the development, tracking and completion of brand plans-strategic and operational brand plans, performance review, budget plan, research plans and activity plans.
- Initiate brand innovations to improve brand attributes amongst customers.
- Engagement with key customers to ensure delivery on brand initiatives and drive creative processes for our brands together with Modern Trade Managers.
- Monitoring brand availability and sales and being proactive on factors affecting the brand sales and market share performance.
- Management of trade execution and A&CP budgets to ensure spends in line with strategic direction to enable brand growth.
- Managing and monitoring the marketing activity grids for all brands
- Liaising with sales department on brand performance delivery
- Analyzing market research data, including secondary data and research, and taking corrective action for enhancement of brand strategies.
- Monitoring competitor activities affecting the brand and taking appropriate corrective action
- Carrying out market intelligence through market visits and utilizing this to enhance brand activities.
- Negotiating and signing of contracts with channel partners
- Managing beneficial trade relationships
- Relevant experience in brand building/marketing
- Developed analytical skills of the FMCG market and what drives sales
- Experience in developing business strategy and implementation
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good team player and influencer
- Good solution-oriented mindset and ability to work independently
- A passion for consumers, marketing, and branding
- A strong drive and passion for winning!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter quoting the category of your interest to
The application deadline is 10th September 2021