Job Vacancy: Marketing Support
Our client, an international e-commerce organization who is a leading provider of Importation / Exportation services is seeking to recruit a Marketing Support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing initiatives by coordinating with central team and locally with vendors.
- Assist in organizing marketing collaterals with approved design elements in coordination with central team in Dubai.
- Support on the ground to conduct events, roadshows, and webinars.
- Handle phone and emails from buyers/vendors.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Report into Project Manager on feedbacks and support in issue resolution.
- Organising and hosting presentations and customer visits.
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business Management or a Sales & Marketing related field.
- Event support experience is a plus.
- E-commerce support experience is an advantage.
- Should have good customer relations skills.
- Should be comfortable with cold calling.
- Should be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Should be able to convey right information to vendors/buyers.
- Should possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Should be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 24th September 2021.
Indicate the role applied for and salary expectations on the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.