The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the following positions:
Medical Centre Managers
Reporting to the Deputy Director-Outpatient Medical services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following Key result Areas.
- Implementation of the hospital strategic plan at a centre level.
- Ensure consistent quality of service at the medical Centre.
- Enhance profitability of the medical centre by management of operating costs and reduce wastage.
- Promote utilization of diagnostic and therapeutic services available at the medical centre in collaboration with the centre staff and marketing department.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction for all services offered at the medical centre.
- Ensure that the centre satisfies all regulatory licensing requirements (clinical and nonclinical) at all times, and that all staff engaged in the unit are fully licensed and retained in their respective registers for the current year.
- Ensure preventive and routine maintenance of machines and equipment both medical and non-medical.
- Monitor patient service feedback and contributes to the process of resolving complaints and service issues with the relevant departments.
- Liaise with the marketing dept and hospital management to come up with Centre-specific marketing ventures.
- Responsible for the medical Centre staff management including, review of staffing plans, capacity building, disciplinary issues, performance management, leave management and staff motivation.
- Promote teamwork and interdepartmental interaction in the Centre to promote quality output.
- Attend divisional and outpatient team meetings at the main Hospital as assigned.
- Provide monthly and periodic reports as required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a Medical field.
- Post qualification in Health management system, finance, marketing or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd June 2021.
Applications received from the earlier advert will be considered and need not apply again.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment process.