JOB VACANCY: PROCUREMENT MANAGER
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the above position.
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Procurement Manager shall be responsible for planning, administration and supervision of procurement & Supply chain operations, developing and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement cost effective sourcing strategies.
- Ensure timely and efficient procurement of goods, works and services and observe transparency, fairness and competitiveness in the process.
- Participate in preparation of bidding documents, receipt of tenders and ensure that the bids are in safe custody where applicable.
- Prepare regulatory reports and ensure timely reporting to the relevant authority.
- Spearhead supplier prequalification and registration processes and conduct market surveys from time to time.
- Coordinate procurement activities on the e-platform.
- Ensure proper storage of goods received in the stores and proper inventory management
- Coordinate procurement and disposal activities including advertising, opening and evaluation of tender documents.
- Implement various procurement decisions including, preparation of contract documents.
- Maintain and archive tender, procurement documents and records for required period.
- Participate in the preparation of consolidated procurement and disposal plans and ensure adherence to approved Procurement & Disposal Plan.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Degree in Procurement from a recognized university
- Professional qualification in procurement and supply chain management, or Diploma in CIPS or equivalent.
- Registered Member of KISM or CIPS.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Master’s degree in Procurement and experience in a healthcare industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees
and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 5th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment.