Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Mission Improve the operational effectiveness of our client, by developing solutions that build the internal capacities and capabilities. Our Vision To become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.
- Create a feasible production plan within the DPS period that takes into consideration available capacity available labor available materials that respect the product family sequencing as determined by the Supply Planner and best optimizes the factory’s ability to produce the SKUs within the families.
- Identification of practical issues concerning plant shutdowns, timing of promotion activity within the DPS period
- Identification of possible opportunities/issues for the factory within the DPS period
- Create an optimized replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18 month horizon that ensures supply of material to production whilst ensuring that the working capital targets for raw and packaging materials are met.
- Monitors supply signals through the use of MRP purchase requisitions ensuring delivery dates, lead times and required quantities are correct and finally creating purchase orders and ensuring their fulfillment by the supplier.
- Manages directly with the defined supplier the delivery of materials: this includes creating, sending, confirming, receiving, investigating errors and discrepancies on blocked or parked invoice lines and handling all exceptions / issues in those operations, including claims management.
- Define the stock policy and management approach to be applied to each SKU within their portfolio.
- Identification of practical issues concerning material supply and demand for raw and packaging materials.
- Ensures excellent supplier relationships.
- Involves their suppliers in Supply Chain improvement exercises that create shared value for both us and the suppliers.
- Degree in Operational Management or its equivalent
- MUST be conversant with the SAP System.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant operational experience at market / business level is useful, in the following areas:
- Detailed Production Scheduling
- Materials Handling
- MPS (Master Production Scheduling)
- DRP (Distribution Requirement Planning)
- MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
- Demand and Supply Planning best practices and process
- Detailed Production scheduling system (e.g. SAP-APO)
- Inbound Material Management best practices and process
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 21 September. 2021