Optiven Limited is a real estate company. We are founded to provide value added plots for sale and offer real estate solution to the African community. As market leaders in this industry, we sell clean land with valid title deeds. With an extensive working experience, we ensure that we deliver. Our Partners are experienced and the staff professional, we provide full customer focus to each client. We guarantee delivery for any requirements and enquiry.
Location: Nairobi and to be based at Optiven Headquarters at Absa Towers Loita Street.
Push Brand awareness through communication, events and public relations.
- Assist in Company’s Publicity and Brand awareness to protect Company’s reputation with the clients and the public.
- Assist in Planning PR and campaign strategies.
- Assist in Coming up with and planning media events
- Maintaining regular relations with the organization’s publics: The Media, Sectorial Associations and Government
- Assist in Doing write-ups for Media
- Maintaining an up-to-date media contacts data-base
- Asist in Writing official speeches, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites etc.
- Pitching to Media for publicity
- Analyzing media coverage and giving regular reports.
- Liaising with relevant managerial office(s) and staff on budgeting and timescales for media coverage.
- Work on achievement of Brand Awareness and Events strategy
- Assist in developing a calendar of all events.
- Assisting in lobbing for free media to benefit Optiven.
- Assist in Coordinating both internal and external Company Events and meetings.
- Assist in Conducting Company promotional and marketing activities and media interviews.
- Checking all Optiven platforms to ensure we are on focus
- Monitoring international media
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a PR and Media Officer for at least 3years experience.
- A diploma in PR & Communication will be an added advantage.
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in Organization, Proactiveness and multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail and a result-oriented mindset.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021