Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a fully fledged chartered university committed to a broad-based, wholistic and inclusive system of education. It has an overall goal of promoting human resource development for society’s progressive good. The university has adopted several international best practices in its core functions, which has enabled its students and faculty win awards, thus stamping its authority as a centre of excellence. At its main campus in Thika town in the outskirts of Kenya’s capital Nairobi, the university is transforming a hitherto industrial town into an educational hub. At the same time, it is widening access to higher education for the larger East African Community through a well-structured network of campuses. The university also offers a wide-range of academic and professional courses, through various flexible modes that include virtual learning,evening classes , weekend classes and School based.
- Must have a PhD degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university
- MBChB or its equivalent from a recognized university
- MSc degree in Physiology or its equivalent from a recognized institution with 3 years teaching/industry/research experience.
- At least sixteen (16) publication points and 8 from referred journals
- Expected to have registered for a Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline
- Registered by the Kenya Medical and Dental Practitioners Council
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 4 September. 2021