Digital Marketer Job, Communication Jobs 2021,
Position: Digital Marketer
MFS Africa is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent for consumers, financial institutions, merchants, and other SMEs. MFS Africa connects over 200 million mobile money users across Africa, and leverages this vast network to extend its flagship business solutions suite, Beyonic. We have offices in Port-Louis, Accra, Johannesburg, Nairobi, and London, and employees in many other locations.
Enterprise is a dynamic, responsive and innovative team responsible for the acquisition and scale of MSME client base across Africa.
The role requires a digital marketer who will:
- Drive lead-generation through multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Product).
- Work with & manage external agencies to scale & optimise the full-funnel acquisition channels.
- Optimise data to retarget key audiences.
- Work with our Data & Insight team, plus data vendors, to manage our audiences and targeting across channels.
In this respect, MFS Africa seeks a pro-active, motivated, and energetic Digital Marketer for this role. You will be working with the Marketing Manager- Enterprise and be part of the Enterprise team.
The candidate may be based either in Kampala or Nairobi, Kenya or Accra, Ghana and should have the right to work in their preferred location.
MFS Africa seeks to attract great talent and as such, we welcome applications from a diverse pool of candidates.
- Working with the Marketing General Manager, you will formulate and execute digital marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth across all channels.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the Emerging Enterprise digital marketing channels, including the website, social media channels, events, and email marketing.
- Monitor and report on marketing performance for all channel analytics/data to drive improvement in initiatives moving forwards.
- Increase online traffic and extend its reach through social media, programmatic advertising, SEO, and seek to improve the client experience with relevant content.
- Receive and create clear and concise briefs for digital marketing initiatives from stakeholders across the Enterprise business line.
- Deliver on assigned initiatives, including platform selection, proof checking, making decisions on the artwork, scripts, and copy. Manage external agencies and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time, budget, and quality.
- Support the broader marketing strategy, marketing team, and business by working collaboratively on other general operational tasks such as events, brand management, and budget management.
- Community development and management for all our social media channels.
Critical requirements for the role (Must-Haves):
- 4-5 years of proven work experience as a Digital Marketer or a related position.
- Experience with business to customer social media and creative content generation.
Preferred requirements (Nice to Haves):
- Know how of SEO, SEM & web analytics tools (including Google Analytics).
- Experience in creating digital campaigns.
- Experience in creative content writing.
Candidate attribute (Culture Fit):
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- A critical thinker with strong creative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
How to apply