Exciting Career Opportunities in Financial Services (Non Deposit Taking Credit Microfinace Company)
Our client is a leading non deposit taking Credit Company with an enviable brand presence represented by over 25 branches across the country.
The loan portfolio covers Express Motor (Log Book) Loans, Micro loans, SME loans, Corporate Loans, Consumer Loans and Agriculture Loans.
The company seeks to recruit savvy, innovative, hands on, self driven, result oriented and growth focused professional for the following position.
Branch Team Leaders (BTL)
Role Overview: Branch team leaders are in charge of the branch performance and profitability and are responsible for identifying market opportunities, driving product penetration, team leadership and results at the branch.
Department: Branch Operations
Salary Range: Kshs 50,000 – 60,000 Gross +Bonuses and Commissions
Reports to: Operations Manager (Administratively) and Sector Heads (Functionally)
Location: Different Locations across Kenya
Number of Positions: Ten (10) Positions
Placement: Immediate & continuous
Note: Please indicate your Branch of Interest in your application subject line. It is preferable that the BTLS come from within the locality of the branch or willing to relocate.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Representing the company in local events and engagements to build the brand.
- Ensuring the branch meets its loan portfolio targets as set by management;
- Managing the day to day operations of the branch and ensuring the branch operates in accordance with all company standards.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is met and exceeded in all operations.
- Managing the branch staff and motivating them to achieve branch targets;
- Leading the team by example and maintaining a high level of team spirit.
- Ensuring operations goals are achieved and exceeded where possible.
- Representing the branch in head office meetings and engagements;
- Preparing and submitting the relevant reports to the head office.
- Performing other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
Person Specification (Qualifications, Competence and Skills)
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management or Credit Management fields from a recognized university
- Possession of a CPA/Credit Certification or a Diploma in Business field will be an added advantage;
- Possession of over 5 years’ leadership experience in lending/ credit;
- Three years’ working experience at a senior level in credit/lending in a Microfinance Institution / Financial institution;
- Possession of excellent people management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer proficiency with good report writing skills.
- Exceptional team player and leader.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding financial services/credit/lending sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Head of Recruitment
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is 10th December 2021.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.