Call Center Manager Job, Kenyan Customer Service Jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the Call Center
- Planning and implementing call center strategies to effectively and efficiently address customer enquiries and complaints.
- Setting call center agents target, monitoring performance, appraising them and providing timely feedback.
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet set targets
- Driving end to end customer feedback management strategies, measuring customer satisfaction as well as complaints Management.
- Coming up with incentives to motivate and retain Call Center staff
- Participate in hiring of call center agents
- Training of call center agents
- Developing strategies to improve customer experience
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Identify, escalate and advice management on recurring complaints
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy call center environment at a managerial level
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to offer quick and effective solutions for any complaint
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
How To Apply
Unique application link
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.