Medical Laboratory Technologist III Job, Current Medical Kenyan Jobs,
Role title: Medical Laboratory Technologist III – Seventy Two (72) Posts 80/2021
Salary Scale: Ksh.31,270 – Ksh.42,210 p.m. – (CSG 12/JG ‘H’)
- a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist board of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist board of Kenya;
- coordinating provision of laboratory services in a number of units/sections;
- Preparing work plans and programs for laboratory activities;
- submitting samples to reference laboratories and institutes for further analysis;
- preparing laboratory manuals and quality specifications;
- carrying out efficacy tests;
- initiating requisition proposals and undertaking technical evaluation for laboratory supplies/equipment and formulating technical laboratory standards. (viii) performing blood grouping and storing blood products to peripheral health facilities; and
- processing the specimen according to the specified Standards Operating Procedures (SOP).
How to apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
(i) Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
(ii) Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
(iii) Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
(iv) The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya‟s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
(v) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
(vi) It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 24th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)