Africa Inland Church was established in 1895. It is registered in Kenya as a society. AIC Health Ministries as a department of Africa Inland Church is responsible for the Health programmes within the Africa Inland Church .AICHM is a unique department in the Kenya Africa Inland Church that seeks to provide a mix of spiritual care and quality health care services to areas that are considered rural and remote in Kenya. With Over 52 rural health units including health centers, sub health centers and dispensaries and five hospitals, AICHM has become a leading authority in provision of health care in Kenya. AICHM is a member of the Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK), an organ of the mainline Protestant Churches for coordinating national health policies and collaboration. It is also an associate of the Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS). AICHM provides high quality health care in mostly rural areas where poverty is rampant. Through our programs, rural health units and partner hospitals, we offer ophthalmic care, rehabilitative care, family planning services, maternal and child health services, dental care, laboratory services and livelihood programs.
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position Monitoring and Evaluation.
Duty Station: AICHM Kalobeyei and Kakuma refugee camp.
Report to line manager
- M&E Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project M&E strategy and implementation of related activities within the project and undertakes timely preparation and submission of reports to the donor, MoH and other related stakeholders.
- M&E Officer will work closely with all technical coordinators to improve program quality through improved data management systems and processes, act as focal point for all project evaluations and lead the DM & E processes of organization design and gathering of evidence of programs.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, epidemiology, surveillance, M&E, Statistics or any other proficient subject in a health–related field.
- Practical knowledge of database systems will be an added advantage; however, proficiency in MS–Office applications is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an M&E Officer in public health related programs.
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above–mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director,
AIC Health Ministries,
Applications can also be sent through
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date : 24th May, 2021