Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ON COMMISSION BASIS
We are a well-established Company providing Engineering and Safety solutions and we are looking for a qualified candidates to fill in the position of Sales Representative in Nairobi, Mombasa and Eldoret. We are a leading supplier of engineering products in the field of Fire Fighting Systems, Generator Equipment’s and Electrical Items, Plumbing Works, Air conditioners and Refrigeration Equipment’s and Fire Safety Training.
They will responsible for communicating the benefits of the company’s products in order to drive sales. They will serve as the point of contact between the Company and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services. Qualifications often include strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the General Manager, Morison Engineering Limited, P.O Box 17764-00500, Nairobi or email@example.com so as to reach him by 22th October, 2021. Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates and other relevant documents.