- The Medical Team Leader is responsible for coordinating all medical activities to ensure quality of medical services given to MSF patients.
- He/she facilitates and strengthens collaboration in between all medical departments, provides technical support and closely monitors and analyses the medical activities.
- He/she will identify gaps and issues in the medical activities, devise strategies to improve medical services and will contribute innovative ideas to enhance the overall project.
- He/she works in close collaboration with the Project Coordinator.
· Medical Doctor MBBS.
· Training in Emergency Medicine, Sexual Reproductive Health, Public health is an asset (but not mandatory).
· Essential 3 years working experience as a Medical Doctor in a managerial position. MSF experience is an added advantage.