Human Resource Management Officer Job, HR Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) Articles 235 and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, section 59, the Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANGEMENT OFFICER ONE (1) POSITION -VACANCY No. 02/2021/02
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170 p.m (Job Group ‘K’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management OR a Bachelors degree in Social Sciences with a Higher Diploma/ Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Have worked as a Human Resource Management Officer or its equivalent for a period of not less than two (2) years;
- Be Proficient in computer applications;
- Demonstrate understanding of National values and principles of governance and Public Service as stipulated in Articles 10, 232 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and;
- Meet the requirements prescribed in Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution on leadership and integrity
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Collecting and collating data on the Human Resources as may be required by the board from the county departments;
- Preparation of Board papers and briefs; and,
- Performing any other Human Resource functions that may be assigned
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading an employment form from Nakuru County website www.nakuru.go.ke
A dully filled form and copies of ID, KCSE, Degree/Diploma/College and Professional Certificate where applicable, should be sent by POST or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope and the vacancy number clearly indicated on the top of the envelope and addressed to; Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board, Public Works Building – Prisons Road, P.O. Box 2870-20100, NAKURU on or before 17th May, 2021. (No hand delivered applications will be accepted)
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority communities are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEES for any of its services.