Chief Manager Job (Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance), Latest Audit Jobs In Kenya 2021,
NKCC/ HR.704 /CMIA, RC/02/06/2021,
Reporting directly to the Board Audit committee and administratively to the Managing Director, Chief Manager Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance will provide independent, objective assurance aimed at adding value and improving the operations of the Board by effecting a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Provide secretariat services to the Board Audit committee.
- Formulate, review and coordinate the implementation of internal audit policies, strategies and plans including administrative controls, and identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations on the same.
- Planning, organising and controlling internal audit program as well as providing guidance and direction on the overall process.
- Conduct planned and special audits and investigations compile and issue internal audit reports.
- Set up and implement systems in accordance with auditing standards.
- Leading risk Management activities within business units, test the efficacy of the risk assessment systems and monitor and report on the Company overall risk profile.
- Support various directorates/departments in risk profiling.
- Review for correctness and accuracy of accounting reports.
- Provision of independent assurance on risk management process on both design and operation.
- Provide assurance on risk control effectiveness, efficiency, and adequacy and risk management processes.
- A minimum period of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience and at least five (5) years in a senior management role in comparable and relevant position.
- Have Master’s degree in Business (Accounting/Finance Option) or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized university.
- Have passed Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (K) or its equivalent qualification.
- Be a registered member of ICPAK in good standing and OR
- Be a Member of the IIA/ISACA in good standing.
- Certificate in a Leadership Course or its equivalent lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
Key Competencies and skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organization skills
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills.
- Ethical and integrity
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Managing Director
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
Ltd P.O. Box 30131 — 00100
Closing Date: 30th June, 2021 by 5 p.m.
NB: Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications shall not be considered.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”