New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited (New KCC) is the largest dairy processor and a market leader in the dairy industry in Kenya re-known for its top of the range, quality brands that include KCC Finest Creamery Butter, KCC Superfine Ghee, Gold Crown milk, KCC Fresh milk, Safariland, KCC Mala, La yoghurt among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the foflowing vacant position:
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Maintenance Engineer will manage the maintenance and repairs of all company’s machines.
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules in all New KCC locations
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the maintenance section in the Engineering department.
- Prepare, implement, and control maintenance budget line for all relevant locations.
- Manage the sections daily activities including maintaining and repairing the company’s facilities, plants, and equipment.
- Preparing monthly reports to the Head of Engineering and advice on maintenance status of all company facilities, plants, and equipment.
- Provide advice on service and project contracts for external service providers.
- Ensuring that service level agreements are adhered to by external contractors.
- At least ten (10) years working experience of which five (5) years’ must have been in management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, production engineering, Project Management, or any other related field.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Management, or any other related field. Will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification and membership to the institution of Engineers or any other recognized body.
- Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
How to Apply
In addition to the job qualifications and requirements, applicants MUST fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, and will be required to submit with their application copies of the following documents:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application in HARD COPIES quoting the Title and the Reference Number of the Position applied on the covering letter and on the Envelope, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae complete with supporting documents to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 -00100
N/B: Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and received no later than 30th June, 2021 by 5 p.m.
New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and Women & Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.