Maintenance Engineer Job, Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Maintenance Engineer will manage the maintenance and repairs of all company’s machines.
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules in all New KCC locations
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the maintenance section in the Engineering department.
- Prepare, implement, and control maintenance budget line for all relevant locations.
- Manage the sections daily activities including maintaining and repairing the company’s facilities, plants, and equipment.
- Preparing monthly reports to the Head of Engineering and advice on maintenance status of all company facilities, plants, and equipment.
- Provide advice on service and project contracts for external service providers.
- Ensuring that service level agreements are adhered to by external contractors.
- At least ten (10) years working experience of which five (5) years’ must have been in management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, production engineering, Project Management, or any other related field.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Management, or any other related field. Will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification and membership to the institution of Engineers or any other recognized body.
- Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Managing Director
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
Ltd P.O. Box 30131 — 00100
Closing Date: 30th June, 2021 by 5 p.m.
NB: Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications shall not be considered.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”