Turkana Pastoralist Development Organization (TUPADO)
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: Clinical Officer
Sector / Unit: Human Reproductive Health Services
Physical Location: TUPADO Office at Misiko House, Off Norad Road, Lodwar
Main Purpose: To conduct monthly and quarterly data collection form county and sub-county ART in-charge facilities. The candidate will be responsible for data collection and analysis from which the same will be shared with the Clinical Officer
- Conduct data collection using HTS registers, lab registers, among other tools used in in-charge facilities.
- Consistently work with in-charge facilities, Afya Imarisha Jamii project line support team, TUPADO’s MEAL department and other key stakeholders in the programme.
- Constantly update databases based on monthly activities
- Work in close collaboration with the Clinical Officer, Nursing officer and HTS providers in facilitating community outreaches.
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring data quality assurance (DQA).
- S/he will work with various stakeholders to identify gaps/challenges, opportunities and best practices from other key stakeholders and strategic partners identified in the programme.
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly activities/trainings in close coordination with key stakeholders especially Afya Imarisha Jamii line support team.
- Diploma in Health records and information systems or any other related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- At least 2 years’ experience in advanced data analytics within diverse healthcare-programming.
- Proven experience in implementing healthcare-related programming.
- Proven experience in MS Office especially Excel.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Certificate in Monitoring and evaluation/diploma in health records is an added advantage
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Report-writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills (MS Excel, SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, etc.).
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Good ability to transfer knowledge and conduct one-on-one training.
- Strong work ethic.
- Attitude for learning & innovation.
- Self-starter who is pro-active and can both identify project risks and address these successfully.
- Excellent ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- High Integrity/ethics, commitment and respect for diversity.
- Meeting deadlines and schedules.
How to Apply
Please visit our website @tupado.org/ send your application through email@example.com.
Deadline for submission: 31st May 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Turkana Pastoralist Development Organization (TUPADO) does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.