Renal Nurses Job, Nursing Jobs Kenya 2021,
RENAL NURSES; JOB GROUP ‘K’ (CPSB 09), (3 POSTS); ADVERT NO. 172/2021
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable
Basic Salary : Kshs. 38,270 – Kshs. 51,170 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 7,500 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 5,000 p.m.
Medical Cover : Comprehensive Medical Cover
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing; or Diploma in KRCHN or KRN;
- Have a Higher Diploma in Renal Nursing;
- Be Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Have a Valid Practicing License.
- Coordinate delivery of renal nursing care, both inpatient and outpatient with multi-disciplinary teams
- Nursing care for dialysis patients
- Custodian of all dialysis equipment, tools and accessories
- Dissemination of information related to renal products and care to clinicians and pharmacist
- Long term/emergency dialysis, with care directed towards decreasing morbidity and mortality
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form from here. Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.o Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol-Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on 15th July, 2021.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.