Finance Officer Job, Latest Finance Kenyan Jobs,
Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Manager – Finance, the Finance Officer will be responsible for the implementation of the financial and accounting activities in the Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process payment vouchers for approval by the relevant authority;
- Examine and process payments received from the vendors as per the laid down policies and procedures;
- Undertake bank Statements reconciliation;
- Process vendor payments using Integrated Management Information Systems (IFMIS);
- Prepare periodic financial reports for review by the Manager Finance;
- Train staff in Finance Directorate on matters related to financial process and control;
- Supervise and assist in appraising of the staff within the Directorate as per the laid down guidelines and procedures.
Requirements for Appointment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university;
- Part II of Certified Public Accountants (CPA – K) Qualification or its recognized and equivalent qualification;
- At least 6 years of practical experience in Finance management preferably in a public organization three (3) of which must have been at the level of a Finance Associate I or its equivalent and comparable position;
- Proficiency in computer applications
How To Apply
- All applications must be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants must attach the following documents:
- Application Form clearly indicating the post applied for, full name of the applicant, National ID Card No, Telephone Number and email address.
- Academic and professional certificates
- Other relevant testimonials
- Clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
Applications should reach the Office on or before 25 May 2021
It is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job applications. The Office shall take appropriate action on any applicant who shall be found to have presented false information and/ or documents.
The Office of the Auditor-General is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to have diversity in the workforce in line with the Constitution. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification