Manager Human Resource Management Job, Latest HR Kenyan Jobs,
Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Human Resource, the Manager – Human Resource will be responsible for the implementation of sound labour relations, Resourcing, Staff Welfare programs and Performance Management initiatives in the Office of the Auditor-General (OAG).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist line managers in the interpretation of Human Resource policies, procedures and regulations;
- Attend employee related court cases and provide information for use as evidence on behalf of the Office of the Auditor-General;
- Coordinate with senior management on staff welfare and discipline to maintain a professional standard as required by general human resource practices management;
- Implement various staff welfare interventions in the Office;
- Coordinate the implementation of performance management processes for other departments in line with the organization’s policy and regulations;
- Carry out an institution-wide staff performance analysis, interpret the results of the performance appraisal process and give recommendations on staff promotions to management;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of performance evaluation tools and provide training to staff on performance improvement;
- Analyze and establish staffing needs according to organization structure, strategic plan, annual operational plan and budget;
- Participate in the development and review of the performance management strategy, policy and procedures for the Organization in line with the corporate strategic plan
- Design training plans and training dashboards in accordance with allocated training budget for learning offerings that minimize competency gaps in the Office;
- Initiate suitable learning and development interventions or training programs and evaluate the content for skill improvement for staff at the institution;
Requirements for appointment
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management/Administration, Organization Development or any other relevant Social Science degree from a recognized university
- Diploma/Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management / Administration, Organization Development or any other relevant Social Science from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications and knowledge of Human Resource Management Information System will be an added advantage.
- Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management of good standing.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Kenya Labour Laws
- 9 years relevant working experience 3 of which must have been at a HR Officer or equivalent level.
How To Apply
- All applications must be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants must attach the following documents:
- Application Form clearly indicating the post applied for, full name of the applicant, National ID Card No, Telephone Number and email address.
- Academic and professional certificates
- Other relevant testimonials
- Clearance certificates from the following bodies:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
Applications should reach the Office on or before 25 May 2021
It is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job applications. The Office shall take appropriate action on any applicant who shall be found to have presented false information and/ or documents.
The Office of the Auditor-General is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to have diversity in the workforce in line with the Constitution. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification