Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Busia and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our facilities.
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the House Keeping Supervisor, the Laundry Attendant job exists to provide laundry services including operating washing or dry-cleaning machines to clean, dry, press and fold cloth-ware at the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare work-plans and schedules, allocate work to laundry staff and set laundry production
- Receive or collect used up linen for cleaning and record or classify it according to its sources from different wards and units of the hospital.
- Sort and classify and mark or tag dirty linen according to its source in the hospital, type, color and maintenance specifications for laundering.
- Determine spotting procedures and proper solvents, detergents and other cleaning materials based on fabric and stain types in the laundry unit.
- Operate and maintain washer, dryer, dry cleaning machine.
- Report any technical problems or deficiencies to the manager or maintenance team.
- Use other cleaning procedures to clean and dry non-dry-cleanable linen in the laundry unit of the hospital.
- Collect cleaned and dried up linen, sort, press and pack according to its source and type.
Qualification and Requirements.
- Certificate in Housekeeping and Laundry services
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a similar environment
- Computer literacy
- Resilient and self-motivated.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject; for example; Laundry Attendant – Kisii.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 19th November 2021.
- “Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”